Charity Bingo is one of the many brands on the 15 Network, all of which offer a great mix of games and promotions. As their name suggests though, they have a bigger purpose and that is to raise as much money for charity as they possibly can. The way it works is simple and for every £20 you deposit, £1 will go straight to the charity pot, so you can be confident in the knowledge that whilst you are having fun, you are also helping some very worthy causes.
Choose A Good Cause For Charity Bingo
Charity Bingo are not just help to one good cause, they want to raise funds for as many charities as possible. If you are one of their roomies, you can even nominate a charity to be a recipient of one of their donations. All you need to do is drop them a line by email or contact them via their Facebook page and tell them a little about the cause and the work they do, and explain why you think they deserve to be added to the list of charities that have already been helped.
Charity Bingo’s Donations
Every time the Charity Bingo pot hits £500 or £1,000, they will pick a charity to donate the money to. The list of charities that have already benefited include:
- January 2014 – Cancer Research
- February 2014 – The British Heart Foundation
- March 2014 – Scope
- April 2014 – Whizz Kidz
- May 2014 – Macmillan Cancer Support
- June 2014 – The Little Princess Trust
- July 2014 – Rennie Grove Hospice Care
- August 2014 – The Hospice of St Francis
- September 2014 – Cats Protection
- October/December 2014 – Keech Hospice Care
- January 2015 – HAD
- February 2015 – Riverside Animal Centre
- March 2015 – Red Nose Day
- April 2015 – Dogs Trust
- May/June 2015 – Nepal Earthquake Appeal
- July/August 2015 – British Skin Foundation
Charity Bingo have so far raised over £10,000 and the pot currently sits at £326, so it won’t be too long before they make their next donation.
Visit Charity Bingo now.